Web browser that works?

Dan Williams dan at bigw.org
Wed Apr 23 11:01:12 PDT 2003

I did manage to grab binaries for netscape 4.78 (?) for DEC Unix off of
Netscape's download pages.  Search for netscape and DEC and I think you
can find them.  Haven't tried to install yet as my upgrade to XFree86
4.3 ran into a brick wall with the video card.  I'll look into this
version as well.

Thanks,
Dan