call for testers: busdma-ified fxp(4) driver

Fred Clift fclift at verio.net
Wed Apr 2 08:52:18 PST 2003

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, Maxime Henrion wrote:

> could improve performance :-).  If you feel like and have time to do
> some more performance testing, that would be very interesting.

I could probably make some time, but I have no real desire to downgrade
the driver and muck with it much more :).  I will try out a couple of
other fxp cards I have and report if I see problems.

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift at verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.