asetkey (and aklog) is not build

Boris Samorodov bsam at ipt.ru
Tue Dec 16 14:02:36 PST 2008

Hello List,

I've just find out that asetkey (and aklog) is not build by the
port. That seems to be a result of ignoring src/aklog. While an
official package at OpenAFS site contains it at
atdest/root.server/usr/afs/bin directory (aklog is at dest/bin).

README says that aklog is not needed because heimdal afslog does
(almost) the same thing. But nothing is said about asetkey.

I'm not sure if I messed up my config. Can anybody confirm if the
problem exists? Or maybe this file may be skipped (since it uses
only kerberos v4)?

WBR
--
Boris Samorodov (bsam)