Ideas and plan to increase the number of companies and individuals using FreeBSD

Hosney Osman hosneyosman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 13:36:11 UTC 2019

Dear Sir

My name is Hosney Ibrahim Osman, I am from Egypt

Senior Operation Engineer more than 10 years working in ITfield

I have suggestion related to how to increase number ofcompany using FreeBSD

The issue which I already face in all company

Corporate Alliance agreement with Microsoft for example todo everything related

Client side (widows) – Server Side (Exchange – Active Directory…….. etc)

The most important thing is Support Contract between any companyand Microsoft for example

So let me explain my suggestion

Let’s go to the company and offer what we can do withsupport contract [which is very important thing related to Multinational Companies]

Let’s customize Operating System for multinational company tobe able to use in employee machine

Let’s offer that we are able to make migration project fromall servers that use Linux or UNIX or Windows to FreeBSD

Let’s gather requirement from customer prospective and dowhat are able to do

FreeBSD is very powerful OS and we need to present who weare to other

I know that what I say can be issue with your policy but wecan do the distribution for public and distribution for Enterprise and we willkeep the both updated for all thing
when i say let's go that mean i can go to this companies in Egypt and offer that to them
Note: i need to setup a business call for more explanation about local market in Egypt and what we can do together

Thanks and Best RegardsHosney Osmanhosneyosman at yahoo.com002-01000640700