FreeBSD has a politics problem

Geheimnisse geheimnisse.atl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 02:31:24 UTC 2018

I really cannot wait until all of the people flipping their shit about the new CoC go back to not tending to their neck hair and tipping their fedoras. Oh, excuse me, trilby hats or whatever they may be.

Seriously, the new CoC is the opposite of news. Unless you plan to harrass others online, it will not affect you. Go back to doing whatever it is you were doing before you went on this crusade. Nobody cares aside from a handful of neckbeards, and nobody will care in a couple of weeks because it won't affect anything.

Mailed under an a pseudonym account because these alt-right types like to stalk and harrass people.