FreeBSD Foundation CoC involvement

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at p6m7g8.com
Wed Mar 7 17:14:57 UTC 2018

Short?

I will digest this.  A well written response deb.  Thank you.  Yeah we
didn’t really denote things under 1% much less 0.1%.

I was looking for the financials link.  My bad I couldn’t find that.

Personally I don’t have a problem with how fbsd or the foundation is
spending money or not.

I do find the community politics quite intriguing though.....