FreeBSD Foundation CoC involvement

Josh Goldstein josh.goldstein at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:09:25 UTC 2018

Deb,

Several people have now asked and you have yet to respond, so I will
raise the question again in a new thread in case you're ignoring the
politics thread:

Did The FreeBSD Foundation pay for works related to the Code of Conduct,
and if so how much did it pay, and to whom for what services?

I don't think this is an unreasonable question; several of us have
donated money to the Foundation and would like to know how it is being
spent. Personally I assumed development but that appears to not be the
case and I need to reassess my commitment.

Regards,

Josh