CoC does not help in benchmarks

CL Moonriver clmoonriver at equinedreams.art
Wed Jul 18 22:45:37 UTC 2018

Of course, the work has to be good enough to be included. But I also
think virtually everyone has some useful skills they can contribute.

I don't see anything particularly off-putting in the CoC that should
make talented developers leave, though. And I don't really see a
connection between the CoC and not doing so well on a particular
benchmark that, as others have pointed out, has little to no real world
value anyway.