CoC does not help in benchmarks

Randi Harper randi at freebsdgirl.com
Mon Jul 16 19:40:19 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:30 AM, Julian H. Stacey <jhs at berklix.com> wrote:

> cc stripped
>
> Randi Harper wrote:
> > with this clusterfuck of babies crying about their rights to be buttheads
>
> Troll bait.
>
> > I am not in any way a part of this project anymore,
>
> But troll.
>
> > fucking ... shit
>
> Not persuasive.
>
> > Elections are held every 2 years. See you in 2020.
>
> Not if Randi trolls.
>
> Cheers,
> Julian
> --
> Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix,
> Munich
>  Brexit Referendum stole 3.7 million votes inc. 700,000 from British in EU.
>  UK Goverment lies it's democratic in Article 50 paragraph 3 of letter to
> EU.
>                         http://exitbrexit.uk
> "

"Things that I don't understand are obviously trolls."

okay dude. have someone else explain it to you. maybe they will curse less?
use less memes? fuck if i know. but i'm not going to rephrase what i said
because you don't like my tone. clearly we haven't met if you think i come
in a mode that doesn't involve cursing profusely. personally, i found the
event that happened within the project to be pretty offensive, and i think
the cursing is fairly understated, all things considered. i mean, it's that
or make popcorn and watch people throw rocks at core & the CoC committee
while they try ever so carefully to navigate this terrible situation. too
bad i'm not into popcorn. i'd rather throw my support behind core. so
please forgive me if my eyes roll right out of my head as you call me a
troll. lmao

-- randi