Online Reputation Management (ORM) !!

Sanjana barsha.sen794 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:53:35 UTC 2018

Hello,

Greetings!!

My name is Sanjana and I am working as Project Manager for a Online
Reputation Management firm

Online Reputation management is conducted to safeguard a person's, brand's
and company's reputation on the internet. Since every individual has gained
access to the Internet and is using it optimally to gain information about a
person, product or services, the need of keeping your content clean and safe
online has become very important. You must ensure that whoever reads about
you or your company online, gets to read the good stuff. Managing your
reputation online is an enormously important aspect in the business world.

We offer Reputation Management campaigns for -

Celebrity Reputation Management

Corporate Reputation Management

Personal Reputation Management

Dentist Reputation Management

Lawyer Reputation Management

Remove Complaints

Remove Negative Comments

Remove Negative Yelp Reviews

Remove Negative Glass door Reviews

Remove Negative Ripoffreport Reviews

Push Down Negative Results

In case you require any additional information, it shall be our pleasure to
furnish the same.

Let me know if you would like me to mail you more details or schedule a
call. We'll be pleased to serve you. We are always reachable through
Call/Skype and email, more details can find below in signature.

I would really appreciate if you could share your Phone No/Skype ID to make
our discussions easier.

I look forward to your mail

Yours Sincerely

Sanjana