Help Wanted - Work with MSFT and help finish the port of .NET Core to FreeBSD

Geoffrey Huntley ghuntley at ghuntley.com
Thu Sep 28 01:36:25 UTC 2017

Tomas and Karel from MSFT have some updates for us, in short, the
full-scale battle can start and volunteers are needed.

- FreeBSD: implement System.Diagnostic.Process:
https://github.com/dotnet/corefx/issues/24292
- FreeBSD: System.Console is not working right:
https://github.com/dotnet/corefx/issues/24259