projects to better support FreeBSD sysadmins

Hunter Satterwhite hsatterwhite at webassign.net
Wed Jan 14 03:13:36 UTC 2015

Craig,

Could you elaborate on these "problems"? Our data center is ~400 nodes and
99% FreeBSD. We've used CFengine, we're implementing Puppet (and its going
great!), we use Ansible, and we also use languages such as Python, Ruby,
and Google's Go. Oh and not to mention we have a RESTful application
running on FreeBSD + node.js + MongoBD/MySQL.

I think the project's focus is fine. Year after year we're given a
complete, enterprise Unix operating system and it's only getting better.

Best,
Hunter

--
Hunter Satterwhite
Systems Engineer, Technical Operations (TechOps)