SSL 128-Bit Encryption Upgrade And Verification!

Bank of America chronline6 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Sep 20 14:41:15 UTC 2014

Online Banking Alert

SSL 128-Bit Encryption Web Server Upgrade

 Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that our web server security system has been upgraded to the new secure socket layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption. All online banking users are required to relink their account(s) online access to their registered email address through the new (SSL) 128-bit encryption to secure their privacy.

Download the attached Secure Online Banking - SSL 128-Bit Encryption Web Server Upgrade Form and complete all required fields then click "Upgrade Now" to relink your account(s) to your registered email address via (SSL) 128-bit encryption.

Note: You would be redirected back to our home page to login and finalize your verification. Once you're logged on, the process would automatically be updated and completed.

At Bank of America, protecting your privacy and security is our top priority.

Sincerely,

Bank of America Security Team.