Purchase more likes today

Ben ben at socialmedia-likes.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 13:40:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

My name is Ben and I am the Director of Social Media Likes. I trust you don't mind me popping you an message out of the blue.
   I hope you are having a good 2014 so far!

We now have a database with approx 750,000 people who have taken part in our online lifestyle survey.  These people are all looking for companies like yours to interact with through your Facebook or Twitter pages.

We can categorise these individuals dependant on their interests and direct them to your page once an order is placed. Geographics has impact in this, and will also let you specify particular locales. We now have a countless number of prospective clients unique to your organisation so please get in touch if you think this may benefit you.
All transactions are made through Paypal to give the buyer the ability to purchase with confidence.

Prices from :-
£50 or $82 for 2,000 Facebook Likes
£50 or $82 for 6,000 Instagram followers
£45 or $74 for 7,000 Twitter followers
£50 or $82 for 30,000 YouTube Views

If a new visitor logs on to your Facebook page and can see that you have 7000 likes compared to your competition with just 350 likes, they tend to side with you even without considering price differences.

A free trial is available for genuine buyers.

If your organisation is looking to target new customers we also sell emails lists of people interested in what you are selling. Please email back for further details.
I hope you don’t mind me shooting you this email and I look forward to being able to help you at some point in the future.

Many Thanks,

Ben

Unsubscribe by email