20 significant FreeBSD events?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Sun Jan 20 00:20:18 UTC 2013

I'd like to write an article (a lot later this year) celebrating
FreeBSD's upcoming great milestone by briefly summarizing the 20 most
significant events in FreeBSD's life.  It doesn't have to be one event
per each year, but that would be an interesting thing to do also.

Please share your thoughts and opinions for this. (I already have a list
in progress.) You may email me directly off-list if you'd like.

(I may also use this list for further research toward my book on BSD
history. See a brief status report here:
http://www.reedmedia.net/books/bsd-history/ )

  Jeremy C. Reed

echo 'EhZ[h ^jjf0%%h[[Zc[Z_W$d[j%Xeeai%ZW[ced#]dk#f[d]k_d%' | \