Request for comments on a keycap (keyboard key) logo

Tim Čas darkuranium at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:39:46 UTC 2012

Excellent point. Does not change *my* opinion, because I prefer the Beastie
anyways, but I'm trying to get them to support both of the logos since I
know that some people would prefer the other one.

As far as using in FreeBSD goes, I suppose it's a matter of personal
opinion; but, as you said, when you consider other variants, the Beastie is
the better choice.

Once they start offering the Beastie OS keycaps, someone should inform the
users of other BSD flavors about this.