Request for comments on a keycap (keyboard key) logo

Tim Čas darkuranium at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:05:32 UTC 2012

Alright, I've told them to check with the foundation.

And regarding the keycaps, unfortunately they only work with the Cherry MX
switches (n.b.: many non-Cherry keyboards use those, but your UltraX
doesn't look like a mechanical keyboard, and thus definitely doesn't use
those switches; that said, not all mechanical keyboards use the Cherry
switches either).

I think I'll tell them to use the "shaded" monochromatic logo (top-right of
the monochromatic ones in that image), as most people have voted for that
one.