Website Add Request

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Fri Jul 8 15:00:57 UTC 2011

> Hello FreeBSDers,
>
>    I am asking you to add our ArabBSD website in website list supporting
> FreeBSD. We have summer training for grapping FreeBSD developers which will
> start by the next week. All the materials for our summer training will be
> available on the website. We will start uploading by the next week. Our
> website is https://sites.google.com/site/arabbsd/
>
> Regards,
>
> Mohammed

freebsd-advocacy at freebsd.org is wrong list to ask on

webmaster@
	might work though I dont recall success with that

Look at list of mail lists
	http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo
& see:

Maybe also use send-pr
	category www

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.