Netcraft reliability survey

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Wed Aug 10 16:57:32 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 06:37:44PM +0200, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

> I restored cc:advocacy at freebsd.org

Posting something sent privately to a public list is inappropriate and in
general considered rude. Perhaps you've not been using the Internet terribly
long, so I'll forgive it this time, but look into netiquette sometime. Here's
a good start:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

> Please file a precise proposal via send-pr, what text should change from
> what to what on which FreeBSD page.

No. Now, go away. I was trying to be helpful, but now you've driven out any
vague interest I had in this.

> Do neither to prove yourself irrelevant to FreeBSD as no page would change.

Is the advocacy list filled with morons? I saw something that should be of
interest to the freebsd-advocacy folks. I sent an email about it. If you have
an interest in using it, do your own work. If not, forget about it. But
either way, get a god damned clue.

--
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig
to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which. - G. Orwell