Marketing page: input needed

Artem Daniliants artem at daniliants.com
Wed Apr 7 17:28:31 UTC 2010

Hello

Have you tried slideshare? There are a lot of presentations on FreeBSD:
http://www.slideshare.net/search/slideshow?searchfrom=header&q=freebsd
Another place to search for good content is YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=freebsd&aq=f There are a lot of
good videos about FreeBSD from conferences and seminars.

Last not not least is FriendFeed: http://friendfeed.com/search?q=freebsd and
Delicious:
http://delicious.com/search?p=freebsd&chk=&context=main%7C&fr=del_icio_us&lc=

Hope this helps.