Marketing page: input needed

Salvatore Albanese salvatore at oems.ch
Sun Apr 4 11:13:54 UTC 2010

> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Marketing page: input needed (Niels Heinen)

> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 16:53:26 +0200
> From: Niels Heinen <niels at FreeBSD.org>
> Subject: Marketing page: input needed
> To: advocacy at freebsd.org
>

> Hi all,
>
> The marketing page has somewhat outdated content and I'm looking for
> material to freshen things up.
>
> If you know of any presentations, white papers, articles or artwork
> (that can be qualified as marketing material) then it would really help
> if you can point them out to me.
>
> Thanks,
> Niels

Niels, be sure to check out the following resources,

www.google.com/bsd, and search all related to FreeBSD Advocacy, there are
some very good video's up on Google video too. and by all means check your
local country region for what s going on with Advocacy in your area, there
are many resources, just take a few moments to google them to have more
info.

http://www.allbsd.de/src/Flyer/FreeBSD/PDF/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=it&tbo=p&tbs=vid%3A1&q=FreeBSD+videos&lr=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Patrizia