2008 EuroBSDCon PDF and Audio ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Sep 28 12:53:12 UTC 2009

Hi,
Reference:

Saifi Khan wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Every year the EuroBSDCon has a new host site and the slides and
> audio/video seem to go missing after a while.
>
> i'm trying to locate the stuff in 2009, about the 2008 EuroBSDCon
> talks page at http://2008.eurobsdcon.org/talks.html
>
> Does anybody know how the various slides and audio/video can be
> retrieved ?
>
> Please excuse me as i am a newbie and was wondering if there is
> a technical reason for not having the slides and media stuff
> consolidated at a single site ?

[I believe I know the answer to that, but] ...  I don't see it does
any good for you to ask & get answers on that question via advocay@,
'cos that's not where those responsible could best be Direct contacted
to improve things.

Please think where you should first direct address your many
questions. Dont dump all to advocacy at freebsd.org.  eg in this case
use the whois command for the domain name @eurobsdcon.org, & First
mail there, or to postmaster at eurobsdcon.org or webmaster at eurobsdcon.org

Cheers,