why no Oracle on FreeBSD ?

Allen GedankeZauberer at comcast.net
Sun Sep 27 22:29:10 UTC 2009

Charlie Kester wrote:
> On Sun 27 Sep 2009 at 12:25:50 PDT Chris Rees wrote:
>> This guy replying to your post was a troll, basically. Ignore him, and
>
> Yep.  It shows that some Linux fans are just as prone to creating FUD as
> their adversaries in the Windows world.
>
> I'd like to think the BSD community is better than that.

I use Linux, I don't do this kind of thing because I use both. I have a
machine with FreeBSD on it dual booting Windows 98 SE (So I can play
Magic: The Gathering; Spells of the Ancients, and some other stuff) and
then I have a Debian box, and another Debian machine dual booting with
Windows XP, and my Laptop dual boots Slackware 13.0 and Windows XP, and
then on my Wife's Laptop is Windows XP, and OpenSUSE. My FTP server PC
runs Slackware 12.2. I use both Linux and BSD because I like both, and
anyone who says Linux is better is sadly mistaken, they both are great :)