FreeBSD events : two new events in 2010

Rodrigo (ros) rodrigo at bebik.net
Mon Nov 16 22:55:28 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I didn't remember if there is a formal way to do this (maybe an xml),
but here are the up-to-date
informations for two majors events who takes place in France in 2010 .

I add some extra links for each one (upcomming and website) just like
the other events listed
in the website.

If I do a mistake or an error, please notify me.

regards,
- Rodrigo

--------
Solutions Linux 2010, Paris Expo, Paris, France
16 March - 18 March, 2010
A 3 days event to promote GNU/Linux and Open Source Software to
companies. As usual, a French FreeBSD User Group will be there to
promote FreeBSD. The access to the event is free of charge.

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4884543/
http://www.solutionslinux.fr/
-------
11th Libre Software Meeting, Bordeaux, France
6 - 11 July, 2010
The Libre Software Meeting has occurred each year since July 2000. This
year there will again be a FreeBSD boot camp to introduce new users to
the Operating System.

http://2010.rmll.info/
-------