bsdevents on Twitter

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Thu Mar 12 01:25:12 PDT 2009

Does this repost from our events page via twitterfeed?  Or syndicate
from upcoming?  We really need to make sure we keep our canonical list
of events (www.freebsd.org/events) updated first and foremost, and
should put new delivery mechanisms like twitter downstream from that.
twitterfeed works well for this purpose.

Also while we are on the topic, you can also follow @freebsd,
@freebsdannounce, @freebsdblogs, and probably many others by this
point.

http://freebsd.stokely.org/2009/01/follow-freebsd-on-twitter-and-send.html