Tomahawk Desktop switched to FreeBSD

Sagara Wijetunga sagara at tomahawk.com.sg
Tue Mar 10 16:17:43 PDT 2009

Dear FreeBSD community

We are the makers of the Tomahawk Desktop operating system
(http://www.tomahawkcomputers.com/).

We have switched to FreeBSD from Linux to make the next version of the
Tomahawk Desktop operating system. That is, the core of the Tomahawk Desktop
is now based on FreeBSD 7.1 and expect to release the Tomahawk Desktop
version 2.0 Beta by Q2 2009.

Tomahawk Desktop is free for personal use. Our ultimate goal is to make a
professional grade desktop operating system which is second to none.

We intend to closely collaborate with the FreeBSD project, recruit FreeBSD
developers and sponsor FreeBSD Foundation Projects.

Please see our website, please give your feedback and appreciate if you guys
could become fans of our corporate website on Facebook.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Sagara Wijetunga
Managing Director