Fwd: Save BSD magazine

Matt Olander matt at ixsystems.com
Wed Jul 1 18:11:40 UTC 2009

We are in contact with them in an attempt to save the magazine. Not
having the ability to order and pay for a subscription online really
hurt them, I think. This is why we started offering it through the
FreeBSD Mall.

The BSD magazine is available at Borders and Barnes & Noble. We'll be
doing our best to help increase sales figures this week so that
hopefully the mag gets a longer lease on life. If that does happen, we
will help them sign up advertisers, increase subscriptions, and find
more authors to create a viable longer term plan for keeping the
magazine in production.

This may be your last chance to run out and grab a copy :'(

Best,
-matt