BSDday-AR

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:42:01 PST 2009

On Friday 13 February 2009 10:59:25 am Sdävtaker wrote:
> I checked your site, i like it, easy to read, easy to navigate.
> I forwaded it to the other guys in organization here so they can see it.
> :-) Damian
>
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 04:30, TooMany Secrets <toomany at toomany.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Sdävtaker <sdavtaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Until now, only Brazil had BSDDay before, Argentina is second country
> >> doing it and someone got the .com domain to try centralize the event
> >> and set more places for the coming years.
> >
> > It isn't exactly a "BSDDay", but the last year (2008) I hold the first
> > BSDConf'08 in Barcelona, Spain.
> > As I am just riding the event, I do not think I can do this year. But
> > I'm starting to move and try to celebrate it again next year.
> >
> > Here you are the site of the event: http://bcn.bsdcon.net/
> >
> > --
> > Have a nice day  ;-)                ASCII Ribbon   /"''\
> > TooManySecrets                    Campaign        \  /
> >                                            Against  HTML  / \
> >                                            Mail + News     /   \

Hi there Damian.

May I ask what guys in organization are you talking about?
Who's behind it?
Who's doing the "talks and presentations"?
Who'll be reviewing the papers sent in?
Are you a just a group of people?
Do you guys have a legal status in Argentina (association/foundation)?
Are you related to some institution (University perhaps?)?
Do you guys, as a group/association/foundation have an official web page or
something to get a reference from you?
Are you guys, in any way, related to Bizarre Design
(http://www.bizarredesign.com.ar, who claims to have "Designed & Developed"
on the page but failed to mention who are the copyright holders of every
single logo on the page they "Designed & Developed" (excep for the BSDday
logo) ... unless they are the copyright holders of puffy, bestie, the FreeBSD
horny ball, fred and the netbsd flag logo and everything I know is just
wrong :s )?
Are you guys, related to OpenBSDeros.org ?

I'm asking because it's already been a week and a half and the site still
remains operational, and in the same situation ... that is, with no info at
all ... :s

--
Blessings
Gonzalo Nemmi