BSDday-AR

TooMany Secrets toomany at toomany.net
Thu Feb 12 23:52:50 PST 2009

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 12:45 AM, Sdävtaker <sdavtaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Until now, only Brazil had BSDDay before, Argentina is second country
> doing it and someone got the .com domain to try centralize the event
> and set more places for the coming years.

It isn't exactly a "BSDDay", but the last year (2008) I hold the first
BSDConf'08 in Barcelona, Spain.
As I am just riding the event, I do not think I can do this year. But
I'm starting to move and try to celebrate it again next year.

Here you are the site of the event: http://bcn.bsdcon.net/

--
Have a nice day  ;-)                ASCII Ribbon   /"''\
TooManySecrets                    Campaign        \  /