Future of comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce Newsgroup

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Dec 5 19:28:26 UTC 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, David Wolfskill wrote:

> It would, however, make sense from my perspective if a unidirectional
> gateway were set up (mail => news -- note direction!), and the newsgroup
> were to become merely a reflector of the mailing list.

In case it is needed, I do run a news server, and would be most willing to
put a uni-directional posting filter onto that mailing list, so that mail
gets there ... just let me know if this is what is decided / needed ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy at hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy at hub.org