97% of all e-mails sent are spam!

Sagara Wijetunga sagara at tomahawk.com.sg
Wed Apr 8 20:45:13 PDT 2009

Hello FreeBSD

We have published following post on our Tomahawk Desktop corporate page on
Facebook as there were misleading comments on the original BBC news item:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=69576250138&ref=nf

One of the issues we found with the non-Unix users is, that they are under
the perception that Unix-based operating system such as FreeBSD, Linux, etc.
seems to appear as secure because no virus author target them due very low
market share.

Appreciate if the members of the FreeBSD community could comment on our post
especially on the technical aspects of why Unix-based operating systems are
secure irrespective of the market share.

Sincerely
Sagara Wijetunga