freebsd-advocacy Digest, Vol 254, Issue 2

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Mon Oct 6 14:21:54 UTC 2008

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:54:08 +0200, Salvatore Albanese <salvatore at oems.ch> wrote:
> Greetings Giorgos,
> All PC-BSD Requests should be directed to the maintainers

Hi Salvatore,

> CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
>
> PC-BSD Software / iXsystems
> 2476 Kruse Dr.
> San Jose, CA 95131
> (408) 943-4100 Phone
> (408) 943-4101 Fax
>
> For PC-BSD related sales questions, you may also contact us at
> 1-877-PCBSD-01 (722-7301) or sales at pcbsd.com.
>
> Or the specific team members
> team page
> http://www.pcbsd.org/content/view/23/30/

All is set.  I was already contacted by one of the team members, and I
still have the 100 local copies of PC-BSD DVD disks I made to give away
during the event(s).

> Good Luck with your Advocacy, I was able to install two notebooks and
> two PC's to help present the Desktop Solutions of FreeBSD at the Two
> Trade Shows here in Switzerland.
>
> Let me know if I can be of any help!

With two events coming up during the next 1-2 weeks, we are bound to
have quite a bit of fun.  I'm definitely going to need a bit of luck.

Thank you :)