Free Software Meeting in Mont de Marsan, France

Murray Stokely murray at stokely.org
Fri May 9 20:27:58 UTC 2008

We should add this to the events calendar.  Can you please make any
corrections to the xml below?  I couldn't find the building location
of the conference on the website.  Also some more text about the
summit could be used for the description.

  <event id="lsm-2008">
    <name>9th Libre Software Meeting</name>
    <url>http://2008.rmll.info/?lang=en</url>
    <startdate>
      <year>2008</year>
      <month>6</month>
      <day>1</day>
    </startdate>
    <enddate>
      <year>2008</year>
      <month>6</month>
      <day>5</day>
    </enddate>
    <location>
      <country code="FR">France</country>
      <city>Mont-de-Marsan</city>
      <site>??</site>
    </location>
    <description>The Libre Software Meeting has occurred each year
      since July 2000.  This year again, a FreeBSD boot camp will be
      there, to introduce new users to the Operating System.</description>
  </event>