BSD Magazine Electronic and Printed versions Subscription

Gonzalo Nemmi gnemmi at gmail.com
Thu May 8 06:25:04 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 19:13:59 Siju George wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  There is a new magazine dedicated to BSD.
>
>  http://www.bsdmag.org/
>
>  You can subscribe for electronic as well as printed versions from here.
>
>  http://buyitpress.com/en/index.php?p=2&kat=26
>
> --Siju

Dear Siju:

I'm sorry to ask, but ... is this for real or just a prototype to see what
happens?

So far I haven't been able to take a look at a single article  .. let alone
the whole mag .. in order to check wheter I want to subscribe or not ... and
I've been checking  http://www.bsdmag.org/ on an almost daily basis to see a
link or a comment or a change about hoe thing are going alone.

Please .. if it is in within your possibilities to let me (us?) know about
something more substantial about the mag, I'd highly appreciate it if you let
me (us?) know something else about the magazine (like where to get the first
pdf issue or part as a free sample in order to evaluate what are we talking
about and whether or not I'll be spending my money on it ;) .. or who's gonna
be writting the articles? Lucas? Lavigne?, De Raadt?, Dillon? etc?, etc?).

Thanks in advance
Your customer wannabe

--
Blessings