Fwd: Your LinkedIn Group has been approved

Erik Harperink hbharperink at quicknet.nl
Tue Mar 11 16:12:18 UTC 2008

Hello Bob,

I received a message of LinkedIn this morning. They have approved my
new group. Did you receive a message about your group FreeBSD User ?

Erik

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

> Van: LinkedIn <kana at linkedin.com>
> Datum: 10 maart 2008 18:47:36 GMT+01:00
> Aan: Erik Harperink <hbharperink at quicknet.nl>
> Onderwerp: Your LinkedIn Group has been approved
>
> LinkedIn
>
> Hi Erik,
>
> Congratulations! Your group Berkeley Software Distro Corner on
> LinkedIn has been created. As the official group manager, you can
> access the Group Management tool for your group from your personal
> LinkedIn homepage. Just click the link called "See all my groups"
> on the lower, right side of your LinkedIn Homepage or go directly
> here.
>
> You may need to sign out completely and then sign in again in order
> to see that your group has been approved and access all of the links.
>
> For more information about managing your group, please visit the
> FAQ section.
>
> If you have additional questions, you may contact us at
> groups at linkedin.com.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> LinkedIn
> http://www.linkedin.com/

-
Darwin powermacg3series.local 8.10.0 Darwin Kernel Version 8.10.0:
Wed May 23 16:50:59 PDT 2007; root:xnu-792.21.3~1/RELEASE_PPC Power
Macintosh powerpc