LinkedIn Group?

Bob Van Valzah bob at 29west.com
Sun Mar 9 00:44:53 UTC 2008

If there were a LinkedIn Group for FreeBSD, I'd join it. Groups are a
new thing on LinkedIn and they seem to be quite viral and good for
marketing to professionals. I see many FreeBSD committers already on
LinkedIn. It's likely that they'd join too. I almost created the group
myself, but I'm probably not a good maintainer for it. Not that it
requires much work. Somebody in Advocacy or Marketing should probably
look into creating a FreeBSD group. Just a tip.

	Bob