National mailinglists - why isn't it there yet?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Tue Mar 4 23:28:42 UTC 2008

I 'spose top owner is hostmaster at freebsd.org
name space already in place:
I'm tired, & tmp. forgotten Bind details of delegation, but
  nslookup
  set type=ns
  nl.freebsd.org
	ns1.vianetworks.nl      internet address = 212.61.15.8
	ns2.vianetworks.nl      internet address = 212.61.25.226
I 'spose ask eg hostmaster at ns1.vianetworks.nl whats in place

Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
	Mail just Ascii plain text.  HTML & Base64 is spam.