Lack of Flash support is no longer acceptable. Bounty established...

John Kozubik john at kozubik.com
Fri Jun 20 03:09:03 UTC 2008

Matt,

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Matt Olander wrote:

> I have been working with Adobe management and the Flash development
> team for quite some time. It seems, just as with the redistribution
> agreement we worked out with them, the legal department is most likely
> the hold up. I will have an update for the FreeBSD community within
> the next couple of months. In the meantime, just in case, it could be
> worthwhile to further our support of linux-flash9 under FreeBSD.

Thank you very much for your work, and for this information - this is
great news.

I agree that we should move forward with linux-flash9 under FreeBSD, just
in case.  Do you have any insight into why that solution is unworkable
currently ?  Who, if anyone, is working on that ?

Out of curiousity, which flash player do you use in FreeBSD, and what is
your recipe for making it work ?

Thank you.