This must be in the freeBSD "in the media" !

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Sat Jun 14 16:36:08 UTC 2008

ros wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm really surprised there is no news in the FreeBSD website after the
> TooManySecrets post about verio. Ok, the guys works with the 6.x
> release, but there's another *good* reason to not talk about it ?

Write something & send it in then :

	man send-pr
	http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/
	category www

	(though tools www use takes time to learn )

There's also a webmaster at freebsd.org team

See also
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributors/staff-doc.html
	News Editor FreeBSD Webmaster mailing list
		http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-www
			www at freebsd.org
	In the Press Editor Joseph Koshy <jkoshy at FreeBSD.org>

Yo'll be almost lost for choice with that lot :-)

Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
	Mail just Ascii plain text.  HTML & Base64 text are spam.