Beasty costume for the FreeBSD booth Oct 22 -25 2008

OEMS Sagl info at oems.ch
Wed Jul 16 11:16:34 UTC 2008

Greetings

1. Any one know where there is a Beasty costume that they can lend me for
the FreeBSD booth at the Ticino Informatic Trade Show in Lugano Switzerland
this October 22 - 25

If not does any one have specs for making one ("make build
beasty_costume_1.0_0" ) I will be sure to ask permission to use this
likeness from the respective owners.

2. Last call for speakers I still have a couple slots that can be filled for
this trade show for FreeBSD advocacy/What is FreeBSD topics. please contact
me right away, so I can secure the dates and times.

Salvatore Albanese

OEMS Sagl
CP 210
6576 Gerra (Gambarogno) TI