Subjection to gain and keep desktop users

Person, Roderick personrp at UPMC.EDU
Wed Aug 6 17:09:12 UTC 2008

> > You Should look at www.pcbsd.org
> >

> I'm waiting for their next public beta release of v.7
>
> Do they support installing in a extended / logical partition?
> since freebsd doesn't, I doubt the do.

No it doesn't that why I left that part out of you email. Personally I never understood the big deal with that. I've hated extended/logical partition since DOS.

Rod Person
Sr. Programmer
(412)454-2616
http://www.ccbh.com

"The fact that my implementation is different from your implementation is totally irrelevant - it works therefore it cannot be wrong."

- Tony Marston
    Software Engineer