Missing usergroups from website

Murray Stokely murray.stokely at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 01:36:44 UTC 2008

I spent some time today updating the usergroup listing to better
organize the groups by country/continent and to include a world map
showing the group locations :

   http://www.freebsd.org/usergroups.html

What happened to all the South African users?  Surely there must be
some usergroups there?  Also, there is no listing in Korea, despite
the large presence there and website at http://www.kr.freebsd.org
(I've pinged the webmaster for an entry).

If you know of any additional user groups not currently listed, please
encourage someone to submit an entry for the group through the PR
database.  If you have any comments about the world map or if you can
choose some better colors for it, please send them my way.  Thanks!

         - Murray

P.S. while searching for groups I found that we have a listing on
meetup.com : http://bsd.meetup.com/