Help with a presentation.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Thu Apr 17 12:01:37 UTC 2008

"TooMany Secrets" wrote:
> --===============0759980930==
>
> SGkhCgpJIG5lZWQgdG8gbWFrZSBhICJmcmVlYnNkIGFkdm9jYWN5IiBwcmVzZW50YXRpb24gdGhp
> cyB3ZWVrZW5kIGludG8gdGhlCkJTRENvbiBCYXJjZWxvbmEnMDguIFRoZSBwcm9ibGVtIGlzIHRo
> YXQgSSBuZXZlciBtYWtlIGEgcHJlc2VudGF0aW9uCmZvciBhbnl0aGluZyA6LSgKQW55Ym9keSBj
> b3VsZCBoZWxwIG1lIHdpdGggaWRlYXM/Ck9uZSBvZiB0aGUgcG9pbnRzIGkgd291bGQgbGlrZSB0
> byBleHBsYWluIGlzIHRoZSBmYWN0IHRoYXQgRnJlZUJTRCBpcwppbiBtb3JlIGNvbXBhbmllcyB0
> aGF0IHRoZSBwZW9wbGUgd291bGQgYmUgdGhpbmssIGJ1dCBJIHdvdWxkIGxpa2UgdG8KdGFsayBh
> Ym91dCBvdGhlciBleGFtcGxlcyAobm90IHRoZSB0eXBpY2FsIFlhaG9vLCBKdW5pcGVyLCBldGMp
> LgpFeGN1c2UgbWUgaWYgeW91IGNhbid0IHVuZGVyc3RhbmQgd2hhdCBJIHdvdWxkIHRvIHNheSwg
> bXkgZW5nbGlzaCBpcwp2ZXJ5IGJhZC4uLgoKVGhhbmsgeW91IHZlcnkgbXVjaCEhCgotLSAKSGF2
> ZSBhIG5pY2UgZGF5IDstKQpUb29NYW55U2VjcmV0cwoKPT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09
> PT09PQpEaWpvIENvbmZ1Y2lvOgoiRXjDrWdldGUgbXVjaG8gYSB0aSBtaXNtbyB5IGVzcGVyYSBw
> b2NvIGRlIGxvcyBkZW3DoXMuIEFzw60gdGUgYWhvcnJhcsOhcwpkaXNndXN0b3MuIgo9PT09PT09
> PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09PT09Cg==

> --===============0759980930==--

Please avoid un-necessary UTF-8. Ascii works better !

Anyway, I & others did presentations one evening last year,
feel free to use any data or tools etc you can from eg
http://www.berklix.com/free/talk/
http://www.berklix.com/free/talk/presentations/
http://www.berklix.com/free/talk/presentations/export/1_intro_julian/current/
Sources
http://www.berklix.com/free/talk/presentations/source/1_intro_julian/current/

PS a hint on lecturing:
Think back over all the lectures youve attended, & all the different
weird annoying distracting ineffective methods & habits all the
different lecturers had, & avoid that list, & you're off to a good
start just by avoiding that list :-)  Good Luck !

Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
	Mail just Ascii plain text.  HTML & Base64 is spam.