Help with a presentation.

TooMany Secrets toomany at toomany.net
Wed Apr 16 14:13:23 UTC 2008

Hi!

I need to make a "freebsd advocacy" presentation this weekend into the
BSDCon Barcelona'08. The problem is that I never make a presentation
for anything :-(
Anybody could help me with ideas?
One of the points i would like to explain is the fact that FreeBSD is
in more companies that the people would be think, but I would like to
talk about other examples (not the typical Yahoo, Juniper, etc).
Excuse me if you can't understand what I would to say, my english is
very bad...

Thank you very much!!

--
Have a nice day ;-)