BSDstats Statistics for Sept, 2007 ... 12 769 Hosts Reported In

Marc G. Fournier freebsd at hub.org
Tue Oct 16 16:50:59 PDT 2007

These are all on the TODO ... our 'webmaster' went and decided to get married,
so has had limited time with getting the 'dead links' and more advanced
reporting in place ... now that he's finally gotten past the honeymoon period,
and once he gets things caught up again, he'll be diving back into getting the
site finished ...

- --On Tuesday, October 16, 2007 22:45:03 +0100 Gerard van Essen