Article about FreeBSD and GNU/Linux (not vs.).

Freddie Cash fcash at sd73.bc.ca
Thu May 31 16:33:21 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 1:15 am, TooMany Secrets wrote:
> In OSnews there is a new article about similarities and diferences
> between a FreeBSD system, and GNU/Linux. The article (I think) is newbie
> oriented, and isn't very deep (if you understand me), but the good one is
> it isn't a "bsd vs. linux" article. I only found one inaccuracy; "for
> example the most recent release is 6.1.", but in general is a good
> entrance for people interested in FreeBSD.
>
> The article:
> http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/comparing_linux_and_freebsd?
> page=0%2C0

This "article" is very poorly written, and even more poorly researched.
It is full of inaccuracies, and not worth reading.  Read the through the
comments on OSNews to see all things wrong with the article.

----
Freddie Cash, LPIC-2 CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73                    (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash at sd73.bc.ca                      helpdesk at sd73.bc.ca