Libre Software Meeting in Amiens, France, 10-14 July

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Mon May 14 09:18:14 UTC 2007

> Dear Julian,
> You're absolutely right in the fact that  when I post something in the
> freebsd  mailing list,I must do it in plain english, to be understood by
> everyone. I don't know if you understand my english but I try ;)
>
> So what's about my post?

Hi Rodrigo, cc list
Good, Thanks :-)

> I offer to help Arnold for the Open software meeting in Amiens in two ways :
> 1) I have a lot of flyers (about 500) talking about the most interesting
>  subjects about FreeBSD (jails,ports, install, freeBSD family, and so on)
> 2) I can offer 2 days of my time to the meeting and made some advocacy,
> I did it at the Fosdem 2007.

Apart from the nice stock of leaflet masters at http://misc.allbsd.de/Flyer/
Berekeley In Munich group have a leaflet on Free/Net/Open BSD
http://www.berklix.org/bim/leaflet/

PS I'm hoping I might be able to make it to Amiens too.
Julian
--
Julian Stacey. Munich Computer Consultant, BSD Unix C Linux. http://berklix.com
	Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.  Dump cigs: Try snuff.