Libre Software Meeting in Amiens, France, 10-14 July

Daniel Seuffert DS at praxisvermittlung24.de
Mon May 14 01:19:01 UTC 2007

ros schrieb:
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
>> "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs at tower.berklix.net> writes:
>>> American is the industry language.  (eg Korean Mboard BIOSes boot
>>> with American not English key layouts etc, I'm British, lucky enough
>>> to read German & French, but remember many can't read French).
>> You apparently don't read much French, or you'd know what he wrote was a
>> direct reply to the OP, accidentally sent to the list...
>>
>> DES
>
> Dear Julian,
> You're absolutely right in the fact that  when I post something in the
> freebsd  mailing list,I must do it in plain english, to be understood by
> everyone. I don't know if you understand my english but I try ;)
>
> So what's about my post?
> I offer to help Arnold for the Open software meeting in Amiens in two ways :
> 1) I have a lot of flyers (about 500) talking about the most interesting
>  subjects about FreeBSD (jails,ports, install, freeBSD family, and so on)
> 2) I can offer 2 days of my time to the meeting and made some advocacy,
> I did it at the Fosdem 2007.
>
> That's all
>
> Regards,
>
> Rodrigo OSORIO

Hi Rodrigo,

thanks for your help in Brussels and your offering! You're doing a
great job and I really like the idea to have you manning a FreeBSD
booth there. Maybe some other folks from http://www.fug-fr.org/
or elsewhere will join.

I already offered Mathieu in another mail to provide as much flyers/
CDs as needed, no matter how much. I will ship it to any place
in France stipulated by you/Mathieu.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask me here or in
private mail.

BTW I think we need more material in French...

Best regards, Daniel