Happy Birthday Charlie Root. Charlie Whom, btw?

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Wed Jun 20 13:35:34 UTC 2007

Doing a guess here;

I think the FreeBSD project (or his grandparents) started at that date
root is the super user for *BSD and Unix derived system and celebrates
it's 14th birthday :-)

I would not know though why it was called Charlie Root, perhaps Kirk
(Mckusick) knows? :-)

Cheers,
remko

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */