Article about FreeBSD and GNU/Linux (not vs.).

Liontaur liontaur at dslr.net
Fri Jun 1 17:55:20 UTC 2007

You know, I was just thinking it's about time I got a new FreeBSD book :)

I loved the BSD Hacks book Dru, well worth it's.... ok, my weight in
gold! Just for the introduction to screen as watch has some shortcomings.

I'm sure a little heads up when the book is actually available would be
appreciated, I know it would be by me.

Mark